8.13.2008

So what happens now?




Only 2 days left until Ulas quits the Breakfast Club again, it's been a wicked 12 weeks with both of us together again and back on air. But now my head is ticking over a million ideas on what to do after he leaves.



Why is he leaving? Well apparently looking after and counting other peoples money is fun and even more than doing the radio with me... oh well Good Luck I say! I'm gonna stay home and count my own 2 kronor after work instead.. haha

So, should I search for another co-host, or should I fly solo like before? That is the million dollar question... Or actually it's the Zero dollar question because we can't afford to hire anyone right now.

Half of me loves to have a co-host in the morning who I can chit-chat with and bounce ideas off, but the other half thinks 'nah screw it, go solo like before'.

Well time will tell what happens with the Breakfast Club, but for now each morning I'll be there drinking my badly brewed coffee and trying to put a smile on the listeners face once more. So stay tuned and see... well I guess hear you soon!

No comments: